Terms of Service
All the products / services offered on Indianbeautifulart.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Indianbeautifulart reserves full right to accept or reject your offer.
We would notify you for the order if you have provided your email id and confirm the details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Indianbeautifulart.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
You also agree to:
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Indianbeautifulart.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Indianbeautifulart.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
We strive to provide you with the best prices. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing may sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation by Indianbeautifulart.com
Cancellation by Customer
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Indianbeautifulart.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Indianbeautifulart.com, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Indianbeautifulart.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Indianbeautifulart.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Indianbeautifulart.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Indianbeautifulart.com and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Delhi. The High Court of judicature at Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Copyright & Trademark
The Indianbeautifulart.com names and logos and all related product and service and Utsav slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Indianbeautifulart.com. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Indianbeautifulart.com or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Indianbeautifulart.com ,one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Indianbeautifulart.com and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of Indianbeautifulart.com and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You agree to indemnify and hold Indianbeautifulart.com (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this TOS, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Indianbeautifulart.com tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Indianbeautifulart.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Indianbeautifulart.com or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of Indianbeautifulart.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. Indianbeautifulart.com, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Indianbeautifulart.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Indianbeautifulart.com with respect to the Indianbeautifulart.com sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Indianbeautifulart.com with respect to the Indianbeautifulart.com sites/services. Indianbeautifulart.com's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.